These are to be used as a guide to future discussion, but also as an indicator of the core beliefs of the gathering so that it is clear for those attending what this network is/could be about. The gathering is not a space for those who strongly disagree with the below points.
1. A very clear rejection of capitalism, imperialism and feudalism; institutions and governments that promote destructive austerity measures;
2. We reject all forms and systems of domination and discrimination including, but not limited to, patriarchy, racism and religious fundamentalism of all creeds. We embrace the full dignity of all human beings and life.
3. A confrontational attitude, since we do not think that lobbying can have a major impact in such biased and undemocratic organisations, in which transnational capital is the only real policy-maker;
4. A call to direct action and civil disobedience, support for social movements’ struggles, advocating forms of resistance which maximize respect for life and oppressed peoples’ rights, as well as the construction of local alternatives to global capitalism;
5. An organisational philosophy based on decentralisation and autonomy.